Traffic orders made easy for the public, Streets visualises traffic order data in a user-friendly interactive map. Searchable and interactive, share traffic order information with ease.
“By far the best team I’ve ever worked with. They truly understood the look I was going for and completely nailed it!”
Experience Streets yourself
Grow public trust with open data
Maximise transparency and visibility of traffic order data, making it easy for the public to review.
- Public requests: Manage incoming requests through a standardised form, decision log and notifications
- Online: Provide easy access to completed traffic order whenever and wherever the public wants
- Help: Make it simple for the public to ask for support directly on the platform
Drive public understanding of traffic restrictions
Interactive map view standardised with several layers of detail for easy review.
- Traffic orders: Synchronise authority wide display of completed traffic orders automatically
- Parking information: Allow the public to make better parking decisions with open data
- Self service: Reduce freedom of information requests coming in to the authority
We deliver speed and accuracy at half the cost of traditional surveys
Our expertise in reducing the gap between what’s on the road and in records is why local authorities pick us for digitising their traffic orders.
Specialised vehicle-mounted cameras capture high definition photographs every meter to ensure high accuracy and coverage of roads.
All imagery is date and timestamped, whilst providing full geographically referenced positional data using global mapping standards.
Data extraction process involves a combination of machine-learning, artificial intelligence and stringent quality checks by specialist teams for precise results.
We analyse every street, ensuring rigorous standards of data are met and traffic orders match highest level of compliance.
Ready to upgrade your team?
Reach out to schedule a personalised demo with our traffic order specialists. We’ll show you how Mapper enables your local authority to take control of traffic orders, collaborate better and work faster.
You're in great company
Join some of the local authorities below that are using AppyWay to power their traffic order management.